Tuesday, April 6, 2010

first

Pehhh..Tajuk blog omputih saje!

His blog wakes up my mind. Why I didn't even think to do brilliant thing like he did? What's the point of talking about saving all the time but no action? Fuck with all of the nonsense talking. What I'm gonna do now is START SAVING! (Sorry semua naa, english chek tak power. Main hentam saja. Tapi teringin jugak sekali sekala cakap omputih. Kehkehkeh)

For that blog owner, I wanna thank you a lot because you makes me realize that I have to do something other than do nothing. Gua nak tiru cara lu sikit-sikit saja. Kiranya gua buat blog lu mentor bagi blog ni. Amacam? Alaa nanti gua belanja la teh ais.

***

Tapi sebenar-benarnya gua berharap dengan tertubuhnya blog ini dapat menyedarkan sikit diri gua yang pemboros ni. Gua berharap sangat la.

No comments:

Post a Comment